Leawo SWF Encrypt
Professionally designed for SWF protection, Leawo SWF Encrypt is a powerful but easy to use SWF protector which, with advanced Obfuscation techniques and Encryption technology, could encrypt and protect SWF files of Adobe Flash 8/9/10/11 and Flex against SWF decompilers. With its professional and advanced ActionScript Obfuscator, this SWF Encrypt could help you obfuscate the ActionScript codes of your SWF files in different encryption ways so as to prevent SWF files from SWF Reverse Engineering and Decompiling. It allows you to add Relevant and Irrelevant SWF files respectively, which ensures successful SWF encryption and SWF playback after encryption. Various SWF encryption options are given to meet different purposes to protect SWF files, like Name Encryptions, Strings Encryption, Packer Encryption, etc. The operation interface of this SWF protector is quite user friendly, every operation attached with specific script and diagram explanation. With Leawo SWF Encrypt, you can freely protect flash against most would-be hackers and SWF decompilers in the market.
- Advanced Obfuscation techniques and Encryption technology
- Obfuscate ActionScript codes of SWF files against SWF decompilers
- Support to encrypt Adobe Flash 8/9/10/11 and Flex (in SWF format)
- Encrypt SWF Resources such as images, symbols, graphics and audio files
- Load Relevant SWF files for smooth SWF files invocation after encryption
- Load Irrelevant SWF files for successful encryption respectively
- Prevent SWF files from SWF Reverse Engineering and Decompiling
- Provides basic encryptions including Name, Classname and Namespace encryptions
- Unencrypt for Special Namesto make certain names unencrypted
- Unencrypt the Names appear in both SWF and XML files to ensure normal operation of SWF files after encryption
- Strings Intensive Encryption allows to encrypt intensified for some intensive strings
- Pakcers Encryption encrypt SWF files with shells protection intensively
- Easy to use interface with detailed script and diagram explanation for user-friendly operation
User Guide of Leawo SWF Encrypt.
Step 1: Load SWF files for flash encryption
Step 2: Choose SWF encryption ways
Step 3: Choose output location
Step 4: Start encryption
with the good work.
From Jay Burt
I was lucky that my search words matched your website offering. I may recommend to
my friends about you.
From Rajesh Madhawarayan